Rovicom Solutions is a
subsidiary of a
world leader in
We develop software distribution systems with technology that utilizes proprietary algorithms to match the best product to the user and optimizes the results. We serve more than 200 partners that use our monetization solutions through our platform and over 200 million end users every year.
We are one of the fastest growing software distribution vendors worldwide, combining our subliminal forces of intelligence, strength, and willpower. We have continuously raised the bar to set new standards within a fast-paced environment. Our first-class products are sold in some of the biggest markets in the world - USA, Canada, UK, and Australia.
We strive to consistently develop technology to allow us to offer our partners the best leading monetization tools. Advanced technology also enables us to provide customers with the best experience combined with flexible usability and performance.
We focus on attracting and retaining the best talent. Our team is composed of designers who can write code and engineers who can build interfaces. We believe that when people love what they do, they excel at what they create.
Drop us a line if you’re interested!
We focus on attracting and retaining the best talent. Drop us a line if you’re interested.
- Developing desktop applications, subsystems responsible for client – server communication
- Developing systems that integrate with different APIs, databases, network protocols
- Assisting in the design of a technology solution
- Create, execute and document tests to ensure that an application meets requirements and functional specifications
- Product maintenance
- Candidates must be able to assume complete responsibility and ownership for tasks assigned
- Conducting market research and finding potential partners.
- Working closely with partners – from the initial contact till campaign optimization and renewal.
- Coordination with Marketing and Technical team in order to properly prepare various campaigns.
- Manage ongoing performance tracking.
- Schedule in person, Skype, phone/ discussions with the Sales team to review campaign delivery and performance.
- Prepare and present reports and campaign reviews.
- Analyze campaign performance and make recommendations.
- Competitive salary ✖
- Further professional development ✖
- Competitive salary and conditions
- Cool international Internet company atmosphere ✖
- The hardware and software you need